Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friends scrapbook pages

I am not usually a kit person, but I had a few requests...so I bought some of the Stampin'Up! scrapbook kits and I am pleasantly surprised at what I can do with them! I have been playing with the Afternoon Daydream kit from our annual catalogue, and the Merry Moments kit from the Holiday catalogue, and I liked them so much...that I bought all the other kits available! I will be composing a scrapbook class around these kits, so stay tuned for those details!
Here are pics of the Afternoon Daydream pages I created. I posted the full 2 page layout first, then each page individually.




If you have never tried scrapbooking with kits, I reccomend it! Each kit contains:
8 sheetes of 12x12 card stock (2 of each colour)
6 sheets of double-sided paper (3 of each design)
3 sheets of card stock stickers (1 of each sheet design, 12x12)
Cost is only 26.95 for each kit!
Don't forget, for September only, Stampin'Up! is giving away 1 roll of satin stitched ribbon available in 5 In Colours FREE with a 50.00 order...order 2 kits and get free ribbon!
Have a great day!

No comments: