Sunday, August 12, 2012

Joy

I have been making Christmas cards since July (it is never too early) and I have been coming up with new designs to feature in my Christmas card stamp-a-stacks (where you literally stamp a stack of 12 cards), but I designed this card especially for my Stamper's Club.






I used the Snow Flurry Bigz die and the champagne glimmer paper to create the snowflakes. I stamped the word Joy (from the Joyous Celebrations set) with versamark and embossed with Early Espresso embossing powder. I punched it out with the wide oval punch and popped it up with dimensionals. The paper is from the Candlelight Christmas specialty paper pack and the card base is made with Early Espresso card stock.
The products used are from the Holiday Mini catalogue.
to order these products, or any products from Stampin'Up, click HERE.


No comments: