Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Friday-Christmas

We had a great time tonight at the Fun and Fabulous Friday night class (this happens the last Friday of every month). We made 4 cards and this one is my favourite. I can't take credit for this design though...I found it on Pinterest!


The stamp set used is Jolly Bingo Bits. I used the Be Of Good Cheer designer paper, 1" circle punch, and the new 1 1/4" scallop circle punch from the Holiday catalogue. I also used the Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon.
I LOVE the stitched satin ribbon, available in all the new In Colours...and for the month of September, you can get a spool FREE with every 50.00 you spend on your Stampin'Up supplies! Remember, you can shop from my online store 24/7 and have the order shipped directly to you! Just click on the Shop SU! online button at the end of this post.
Enjoy your long weekend!



No comments: