Saturday, July 21, 2012

How Much FREE stuff do we get? WOW!

I





Going to Convention is amazing! The amount of stuff we get is awesome! Just today, we got an exclusive convention only stamp set, then at closing session, we got a RMHC set AND a hostess set from the Holiday mini! Here's a list of what we got:
-an exclusive convention bag with stamp sets in them
-Affection Collection stamp set
-Daydream Medallion stamp set
-You're Amazing stamp set
-a set of silver and gold markers from Holiday mini
-Prize Patrol Ornament stamp set and matching framelits
-I am stamp set
-Moving Forward stamp set
-Mixed Medley stamp set
-glitter brads I won in one of my classes.

Prize Patrol is exciting because you never know who will win! It's based on the bracelet you get in your convention bag! We LOVE Prize Patrol.
Next year.s convention is July18-20 2013...who will join me? Stay tuned for some exciting news I have to share!

No comments: