Saturday, March 6, 2010

What I did yesterday

Yesterday, and last night until 10:00pm, I was at Auntie Em's (my local scrapbook store) and created several cards. Here are just 2 of them.
I still have so much Thoroughly Modern paper left (p. 163 of the Idea Book and Catalogue) and I'm trying to use up my bits and pieces. I really love the colour combo of this line. I also used the bird cage image from the Happy Moments Sale-a-Bration set (p.5 of the Sale-a-Bration catalogue) Above, I used the muted Soft Suede shades and below I added the Bermuda Bay.
I was very productive yesterday, making 12 different cards for the store's display, and creating 8 different cards for myself. I will post more in the next couple of days!
Thanks for stopping by!








1 comment:

Crafty Connie said...

Both cards are great. Really like the color combo on the Happy Birthday one.