Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn Leaves and Clearance SALE!

My friend Laura challenged me to use the colours purple, red and gold. In Stampin' Up colours, that would be Elegant Eggplant, Real Red and More Mustard. I used the Autumn Splendor set and I really love the way it turned out.

In other exciting news, Stampin' up is clearing out old inventory and is having a huge sale. Some of these items are 79% off the original price! You can only get these items while supplies last and only in my online store. Click HERE to see the deals!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Great card! I really like this color combo. :)

Sandi said...

Wow Michelle, the leaves in he center panel are just popping out like they are floating in the air -- great job! Sandi

Monica G said...

That is such a WOW!

Shari Nelson said...

This is pretty! Nice job with the color challenge.

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on clearance sale. It should be very much helpfull

Thanks,
Karim - Officetronics Clearance

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Gorgeous card. I love that colour combo. I will have to give it a go.
Love Kirsty