Saturday, May 16, 2009

No witty title...just a card


Thursday afternoon I went to Auntie Em's and made a bunch of cards. Left my stuff there and returned Friday and stamped til 10:00 pm. I seem to get much more accomplished when I go there as apposed to at home where I am distracted by the phone, the computer, the cats wanting out...then in. Then out. You get the picture.
Yesterday was fun as I ended up teaching an impromtu class to a few new stampers. Now they want to have a workshop! I also did a one-on-one with a customer and she was very appreciative. You don't get THAT at Michael's with your 40% coupon! LOL!
This card uses the set Always on page 113. The colour shceme is Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss.

5 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

Nice, I like it!

Barb said...

Michelle, you rock! And you're right... it's the special attention you get at your LSS that makes it soooooo worth the visit. Long live Anutie Em's and all the other special LSSs out there. :)

Angela said...

Oooh, love this card! Great color combo, too. There must have been something in the air this weekend. I created all my samples for my Tuesday class, and it's not even Monday, yet. LOL

TFS!!

Crafty Connie said...

Really, really, really like this color combo. Great card.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and the simple layout. Nice!