Friday, April 10, 2009

Just B...creative!


This set, Just B, has been in the past few catalogues but I never gave it much thought until my downline got it in her starter kit. She has been kind enough to lend it to me. This first card is my favourite so far, incorporating the Big shot Top Note Die and new scallop oval punch. The background panel was actually run through with the texture plates (diamond pattern) but is hard to see here.

B is for butterfly as seen on this last card. The colour combo used on this card, and the one directly above, uses my fave "in colours": Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red. Yep, Just B (page 140 of the catalogue) is definitely on my list! (I get to choose 7 any priced sets absolutely free-thanks SU!)


Look at that...a whole week in a row of blogging. I am on a roll!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOO what fun designs! It hard to say which is my favorite. I really like how you popped up the bees. Very fun!

Angela said...

Wow, Michelle, these are great!! I've never really looked at this set, but it sure is cute!

Thanks for sharing. I'm planning to do a little of that this afternoon...finally ;)

Angela

Crafty Connie said...

Holy canolli girl, you are just cranking out the crafty goodness. Love the way that you have taken the time to cut our the flowers and butterflies. Love the color combo, one that I wouldn't have done on my own but I may just steal it.