Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Christmas wish...


I liked this stamp set right away, but I put off buying it because I know I do not colour much and I thought I would neglect it. But I recently was able to get hostess bennies, so I picked this for free. Figured if I didn;t use it to its fullest potential, no harm no fowl, right?
WELL...I love it! I embossed it in brown on very vanilla card stock and sponged the edges. I took a red marker to the bow and berries. I LOVE it! I have sold quite a few of these, the others had a creamy caramel mat instead of red mat, but I thought I'd see what the red looked like and I like it.

4 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Very beautiful!!!

Corie said...

What a beautiful card. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous with the red. I love it!

Angela said...

Absolutely love this!! The red matte really makes the bow pop!

tfs,
Mrs. Ladyfinger :)