Friday, August 31, 2007

Fair Entry

Today is the day I bring my entries to the Newington Fair. This is my first year entering. I entered in the Scrapbook Page and Greeting Card categories. For the cards, I had to make 4 cards, each a different design, each a different technique. One of them is the Fall card I uploaded yesterday...cracked glass technique. Here is another one: a movement card. I got the directions from Splitcoast Stampers HERE.
I used Dazzling Diamonds on the frosting and the number 3. I figure this would be a birthday card for a 3 year old! The other cards are a watercolour card and my Halloween Frank card. Wish me luck!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo're a shoe in, these cards are all amazing and the cracked glass should wow anybody!

Theresa said...

What a fabulous card!!! Looks like it should sparkle from a mile away! This is the first time I've found your blog and I'm gonna be back! Hope its ok?!?! :)
Gonna go and check out your other stuff! Enjoy your day!

Maria said...

Fabulous card Michelle. I love the colors! The design is great! Awesome card!

Maria

Rita said...

Great cards Michelle, Your a winner for sure!!! Good luck to you.

CreativeMish said...

What a fun, creative card!

Rose Ann said...

This turned out wonderful! Good luck in the contest!

Risa said...

This card is so cute Michelle!
Good Luck in the contest:)

Colleen Schaan said...

Oh...good luck! I love the cards you picked...you should win for sure!

Rochelle W said...

This is a winner for sure.

Rachel said...

Best of luck michelle!!!!!!!

rach

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle! This is GREAT. Your designs are super-fun, and that technique is super-cool. Good luck to you! :D

Corie said...

Love this card -- so FANTASTIC.

Good luck with the fair -- I am SURE you will come in FIRST!!!

Leena said...

Good luck in the contest!! Lurve this card!! Great technique!

Sam said...

These are so fresh and fun looking...oh to be 3 again! Love all the glitter too!

Fingers crossed for you at the fair contest ;o)