Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Award!



Maria of Card Inspired and Stampinn' Inspirations has awarded me with the Thinking Blogger award. If you are tagged, you should pass this award on to other bloggers you feel make you think, and link to the original post HERE.

-Doodlebug (Rachel) makes me think because she posts challenges and her findings on the web.
-Bloghore. Her posts are fun and educational.
-Beate because, well, she's Beate! LOL! Love her sketeches and tutorials.
-The Crafting Garden. She always has different stuff on her blog-stamps I've never seen before.
-honorable mentions go to these ladies, who have already been tagged with this award:
Maria who has awsome sketches and great colouring skills; Allison who keeps us all updated on all the new bloggers in the world and what's happening in Blogland and Colleen who throws down a cool challenge every Thursday...those REALLY make me think!

4 comments:

Maria said...

You deserved it Michelle! You have a fabulous blog site and you're fabulous person!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

You think, therefore you stamp, Congratulations.

Sam said...

Oh wow, all flustered and flattered here! Thank you for the mention *blush* ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you friend! I will update my blog soon! Sorry it took so long for me to reply - been on vacation, dontcha know.