Friday, June 22, 2007

New Blogger Featured Artsist (06-22)

I have started a new feature...New Blogger Featured Artist. I may do this every week, but most likely it will be once a month.
Today's New Blogger that you all MUST go check out, because she is an AMAZING artist, is Laurie Schmidlin, AKA Lauraly on SCS. She has only been blogging since May 26, but I suspect she has been stamping a lot longer! Her samples are gorgeous!




Laurie is a SAHM with 4 children! When does she find time to create all these gorgeous cards? LOL!
Please take a minute to check out her blog:

4 comments:

Barbara said...

gorgeous cards!

Colleen Schaan said...

What a great idea for a feature...I am always looking for new blogs to surf! What gorgeous cards...that black and white one is going into my CASE ME file right away! Amazing.

Ida said...

Fabulous cards (being saved to my files). - Also thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such great comments. Hugs, Ida

Libby Hickson said...

Thanks for another great find! I just love here black & white card, with just a hint of wasabi - so cool!