Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just For You

Di Hickman posted her sketch.
I used my new Three For You punch set. I really like this set. I am bound and determined I will use this set to its full (62.95) potential! LOL!
I stamped the BG with Print pattern then stamped the single flower from Three For You in the spaces. I used the gigantic flower from Looks Like Spring for the circle. It fit right in there. Used the dots on the Soft Sky panel and folded the corner with a brad. Stamped Just For You and punched the flowers.


8 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Great card! Like all the subtle and not-so subtle details.
:-)

Corie said...

Love the color combo. I know what you mean about the punch kit. I will not receive mine for a few days, but I too will be using it to it's full potential.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, really striking!!

Sam said...

My absolute favourite colour!! And what a fabulous design ;o) Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog x

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the color

Pearl said...

lovely take on Di's sketch ! lovely visiting your blog & looking at all your creations !

ttfn, Pearl

Spot-On said...

very pretty! love the stamping! great card! TFS!

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this! You do such a great job with tone on tone!