Thursday, May 24, 2007

Throwdown Challenge Complete!

Ha! Take that, Colleen! LOL!
Colleen's Thursday Throwdown was very specific...follow the rules or ELSE! LOL! Well, I did! Let's see:
Follow sketch...check!
Only one stamp for BG...check!
Only a sentiment used on small panel...check!
Maximum 2 embellishments...check! (I used the peanut bag as an embellishment)!
It's not my most favourite card, but it meets the criteria!



I used the set Treat Yourself from Stampin'Up (which I earned free during SAB!)and I created the sentiment using the Memories alphabet from CTMH. I ran the peanut bag through the crimper and popped some of the peanuts with dimensional dots.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are a FOLLOWER! Congratulations... I love your card. Very creative. Thanks for playing.

michelle sturgeon said...

LOL! That's too funny, as I'm so NOT a follower! But i do LOVE a challenge!

Juliet A said...

Outstanding - I've wanted a peanut stamp for the longest time, just so I could make a card that said "Aw, nuts" just like yours (I thought it would be a great belated birthday or whatever card).

michelle sturgeon said...

Juliet, that's what the inside says..."I forgot your birthday!" then a small "Happy belate3d birthday"

Unknown said...

love that, makes me think of McCauley Culkin in Uncle Buck.
Love the new banner!