Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday's musings...

The beginning of a new week. Should be a good mail week for me. Chris is sending me a TAC catalogue, I should get that soon. Also, my Yahoo Swap group swaps should be arriving soon. And I've traded some stamps, so I should be getting those this week.
Monday nights are a fun TV night. Corner gas, Little Mosque on the Prairie and The Class. LOVE The Class! That Richie character cracks me up! If you've never seen these shows, you should definitely give them a try!
Nicki had her glucose test on Saturday...4.2. The vet decided we can give her just one shot of insulin a day from now on. She'll get tested again on Wednesday just to make sure.
Went to WalMart on the weekend and checked the toy aisle. The Littlest Pet Shop shelves were EMPTY! (well, except for a dozen or so of those slurping cats and a couple of Pet Care centers). It's like they declaired a National Emergency and the only thing that can save us is LPS so we better stock up. Oh well, saves me from spending money I don't really have on items I don't really need!

3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

omg. you have gone LPS crazy! lol

michelle sturgeon said...

No, I'm TRYING to go LPS crazy, but the shelves are EMPTY! Who are buying these things?

Anonymous said...

I enjoy those TV shows as well- they make me laugh out loud, and that's a good thing.